Sunday, December 23, 2007

The start of something new



Well I as well have joined the blogging world. After mom started one I realized that maybe I should too. Well this year has definitely been full of changes. It started off by graduating high school and moving off to college. I am currently attending BYU in Provo and love every moment of it. I have a part time job at Downeast Basics in the Provo Mall. Between work and being a full time student, I am pretty busy, but don't worry, I leave plenty of time for studying. :) Haha OK so not really but I do find time to live the college life. I have learned the pastaroni and Ramon noodles make great dinner and always do the dishes before you run out of dishes. But other that that my life it pretty exciting.





The most recent thing I did was going to temple square and looking at the lights. There is nothing better to get yourself in the christmas mood. Some friends and I went to Salt Lake, watched the Joseph Smith movie, and walked around looking at the lights. Well at least til they turned off at 10:30. It was really fun and such a good experience

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited your blogging too. Debra Edger Came to visit you can see pictures on our blog once I put on the Blog. I sure miss you. I really hope I can spend sometime with you this summer. I hope you can make it to Will and Jenni's Baby's blessing. Keep on blogging.

Will Thomas said...

Welcome to the blogging world! I'm glad you finally came around! LOL