So there is this little survey going around on facebook where you write 25 things about you. I don't normally do these kind if things but I figured that I had time so why not. Anyway hope you guys enjoy.
1. My full name is Grace Anne Thomas. I pride myself that my middle name has an "E" in it, and I have no idea why.
2. I am definitely not graceful! I have broken my arm 7 times, my leg once, cut my head open (a light bulb fell on it... seriously how often does that happen?!) got a concussion playing basketball, cut my finger tip off, most likely broke my tailbone snowboarding (didn't go to a doctor for that one... awkward) damaged the cartridge in my knee from picking up a quarter, and i manage to trip over everything!
3. I love analyzing peoples shoes. I think you can tell a lot about a person by what they are wearing on their feet. For example, flip flops= fun loving and care free, running shoes= they want to go places in life etc... if you want a detailed analysis just ask me later.
4.I love to travel! I have this goal to go to every U.S state and it would be really cool to set foot on every continent. One of the coolest places I've been was Argentina. Thanks Daniel!
5. I have a fear of seafood. I just can't myself to eat it. Maybe it's the idea it swims in water.
6. My older sister used to tell me that there were people in my wall and they would tell me bed time stories. If I pushed my head against the wall real hard I could hear them. Sad thing is I actually thought I could hear them.
7.I love the show the Bachelor and I have no idea why
8. My first word was cookie, not Mommy or Daddy but cookie. I think I need to realign my priorities lol
9. I am deathly afraid of singing in front of people! I love to sing, just on my own time when I know no one is listening or if I am really comfortable around you.
10. I have a thing for peanut butter and honey sandwiches on wheat bread!! I think I have it for lunch for 2 weeks straight.
11.My senior year in high school a couple of my friends made a list of things we wanted to accomplish before we graduated, called the G.L.E.C list. This summer we recently completed my favorite thing but I can't say what it is :)
12.I share a birthday with Dr Seuss so in elementary school when we'd celebrate Dr. Seuss day they'd sing Happy Birthday to me too and we'd have cake and ice cream. Yum!
13. I wanted to be Santa Claus when i grew up but then when Christmas would come around, I freaked out about the idea of a fat man squeezing down my chimney to eat my cookies and watch me sleep.
14. I love trying new things and being adventurous!!
15.I love people! I think people are wonderful and have a lot to teach you, if you let them.
16. I have always wanted to ride an ostrich. Can you imagine?! :D I bet you just had a funny imagine in your head of me trying to ride an ostrich. If you didn't a few seconds ago, I bet you did when I told you you had an imagine of it. Tricky how that works.
17. I love playing the game loaded questions. You can learn a lot about a person from asking them random questions and it's a great way to pass the time.
18. I am a generally open person and will trust most everyone but there are a few select few who actually get to know the "real" Grace.
19. I am a sucker for a guy who can make me laugh or can play the guitar.
20. I tend to over analyze every situation and got worked up over little details.
21. I love just sitting in my room listening to music to unwind.
22. I still have a childish fear of Aliens... ugh... just gives me the creeps
23. I hate scary movies but love end of the world movies.
24. Once when I was at airport in South Carolina, my skirt fell off and I didn't even notice until my dad told me. Did I mention we were standing outside waiting for our taxi?!
25. I have a huge family but they mean the world to me!! I have 5 sisters, 4 brothers, 6 nieces, 5 nephews and one on the way. It's a party when we get together but I wouldn't have it any other way.
5 comments:
I never new your skirt fell off. hehehe When did that happen.
James and I have Peanut butter and Honey sandwiches on wheat bread almost everyday too. When we were in Germany James and I bought five jars of Honey because it was so cheap compared to the prices in Hawaii.
I love you.
Thanks for sharing.
That's weird about the shoes. LOL I've never thought about my shoes before.
You are right on about all 25 things!! Funny how that works,uh?
Your middle name has an "e" on the end of it to match your name "Grace". Besides, Tessha's doesn't have an "e" and we wanted you to feel special.
Did I ever tell you that when I was young and my friends called someone "Grace" they weren't being nice?
I'd like a fuller explanation about the shoe thing but I think I'd totally agree with you.
But then, I usually totally agree with you.
I like calling you "Amazing Grace!" because I really think you're amazing! Broken bones and all. Besides, you make me laugh! and you're one of the "Women in Black"
Reading this makes me realize how truly weird you really are. hahaha. I have a secret. If you sing into the wall the people that tell stories will sing back with you, but you have to really smash your face in there hard. hahaha. I also love the Bachelor and seriously don's know why. Get a life. :)
I LOVE the Bachelor TOO! You are always welcome on Monday nights from 7-9 PM.
Post a Comment