Why do I find plain gray t-shirts so attractive on men?
Why have I been unable to satisfying my unquenchable juice craving?
Why am I blogging instead of doing the dishes?
Why do I always want something until I can have it, then once I have it I don't want it anymore?
Why can't I guy just say "Do you want to go on a date with me" and not "We're doing this, want to come along" or how about this one "
Man: " Did I just ask you on a date?"
Me: " I don't know? Did you?"
Man" Let me explain myself. I actually just needed a ride but we can make it a date if you want to"
Me " Um... what am I supposed to say to that?"
( No offense William. I had a great time but you have to admit that was a pretty awkward phone call haha. Thanks again for the date!)
Why did I just write that on my blog? And why I am not going to delete it?
Why does no one answer their phone when I need to talk but then everyone calls me back when I have nothing to say anymore?
Why is my car dying? We've been through so much together.
Why is everything going great and "BAM" you felt like you just buried in an avalanche?
Why did I end up with some of the funnest roommates ever?
Why did Mrs. Vickery send me the most amazing package on the day I absolutely needed it? Coincidence? I think not.
Why does everything remind me of you... or you... or you? I know, I'm a silly girl.
Why do I feel like I have some sort of ownership over you? I think I have "You're my best friend" syndrome. Um, are we still in 3rd grade Grace? No! Get over it.
Why do I feel fine until I see you again and everything comes right back?
Why can't things work out the way I planned them sometimes?
Why am I still writing? Maybe because I feel like I have a lot to say but not sure how to say it...
Anyway, thanks friends for letting me just write. Stay posted for pictures and more stories of some of my adventures here at BYU.
6 comments:
i can't wait hear more about your adventures - hoooooo boy. :D
Why why why? Why am I 30 and I am still scared to do something daring with my hair. Why do I have amish hair. hmmm. That was just the first question that came to my mind. Hmm. Nice date. hahahha that is pretty lame. Sorry but come on seriously. What is happening to the real men out there? You can call me but I can't call you back. hahaha
Why do I love you? Let me count the ways. What! That's not how it goes. Never mind.
Grace, I've been contemplating some "why" questions as well, like:
Why am I so dang awkward?
Why can't I be less awkward around cool/attractive women and more awkward around freaky women like my fhe mom who are stalking me?
Speaking of which, why did I subject the coolest woman I know to the full breadth of my awkwardness?
Why did I treat her like a common chauffeur when I know she's made of pure awesomeness?
Why do I not consider the emotional repercussions of my actions before I act?
I guess I'd just like to apologize for my eccentricities. I hope they didn't cause you too much sorrow. :)
PS-I'm grateful you referred to me as a man instead of as a boy... we're not in middle school, our vocabularies should reflect it. ;)
Gracie why aren't you listed as my follower? Hop to it!
Sometimes we just have to ask Why and hope something will change. I can't wait for more stories and pictures. Keep them coming.
Post a Comment