Ok so I am currently sitting on my bed and there is a white envelope addressed to Sister Grace Anne Thomas from The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints!!! I am waiting for mom to get home from work to open it.
4 and a half hours in counting!!
This thing it taunting me!! I put it under my pillow but I can still here it's little heart beat! It's almost like Edgar Allen Poe's A Tell-Tale Heart (except not as creepy).
The plan it to open it at 9:30. Laura set up a conference call for those who want to be on the line when I actually open it. I sent out an email with the number, if for some reason you didn't get it, call me and I'll give you the number to call.
Things to keep me busy until 9:30
- Watch the latest episode of Glee
- Paint finger nails and toenails
- Do dishes
- Clean room
- Go running
- Shower
- Completely redo hair and makeup
- Pace back and forth in my apartment
- Talk until my roommates ears bleed
- Blog about how anxious I am
- Tap a nap (ha yeah right, like that'll happen)
- Call the Idaho Falls Pharmacy and prank an emergency so mom will have to come home early :)

1 comment:
Grace, We are so proud of you. Florida will not be the same and I KNOW that you will be a good representative of the Lord.
Post a Comment