You are actually really excited to mow the lawn because it gives you something to do
You've read the whole Book of Mormon in a week... twice
You actually are excited to wear your ugly jackets and nylons
You find the sound of riding a bike in a skirt adverturous
You walk around the house wearing your sisters old name tags
Your refer to Tessha, Mom and Dad as Brother or Sister Thomas
You actually want to learn how to sew on a new button
You try to wake up at 6:30 ( still working on that one)
You blog about how you are so ready to go!
7 more days!!
Also Elizabeth will be posting my weekly letters home on to my blog once a week along with pictures I send home.
My MTC address is
Sister Grace Anne Thomas
Florida Tampa Mission
2005 N 900 E Provo UT 84604
I would recommend that since I'm only in the MTC for about 2 and half weeks to just use Dearelder.com. It's a free same day delievery right to me and it doesn't even cost you a stamp.
Once I get to Florida send things to this address until further notified.
Sister Grace Anne Thomas
13153 N Dale Mabry Hwy 109
Tampa Florida 33618
I would love to hear from everyone!!
PS Writing missionaries is a good FHE activitity ;) wink wink nod nod
4 comments:
Ok, so you could also do all the laundry, mop the kitchen floor, scrub out the hot tub and refill it, pot the flowers that are dying, put the ladder back up in the garage after you use it to put a new light bulb in the garage door opener. Then I'll think of some more things for you to do the next day. Love you!!!! Mom
Provo will miss you as much as you miss it! I know that Stephen will!
You've read the book mormon twice in one week. You must be ready. Hurray.
I can't wait to take over your blog. hehehehe
Sounds like you are really ready!
Post a Comment