(I was going to post this post last week but I was waiting for someone to blog about Grace going into the MTC so I could still a picture for this post. However, no one has posted so I'll be the first one. If any one has pictures please post so I can upload them to Grace's blog. )
testing, testing, one, two, three.
Hello, Grace's Family and Friends. I'm Grace's Favorite sister Elizabeth. I can say I'm her favorite because i'm the one writing this blog. So let's get down to business.
Well, it official. Grace is now living at the MTC (Mission Training Center). Wednesday June 30, 2010, Grace, Mom, Dad and Tessha drove down to Provo early in the morning. They stopped by Laura and Mark's home to meet up with family, have a BBQ lunch and then it was time to take Grace to the MTC. I don't know the details of what time they went and for how long Mom cried but I do know something. Grace was ready. Grace has always had the spirit of missionary work in her blood. Even when Grace was really little she found ways to share the gospel in all that she did. Weather it was hanging out will the "not so popular" kids in school and making them feel like a million dollars, or running for student body president, Grace lead by a Christ Like Example.
So look out Flordia, here she comes, with much learning still be be learned Grace or should I now refer to her as Sister Thomas is on her way.
Every week I'll update Grace's blog with letters from her mission. Please keep commenting and let Grace know how much you care. Till next time..... Here is a picture perfect graceful Grace.


4 comments:
Grace you do look good!
Ok, so I'm still crying but it's tears of joy for Gracie.
Ahhhh okay I get it now. I was wondering how Grace was updating her blog from the MTC. LOL
I would like to exchange links with your site thatgrace007.blogspot.com
Is this possible?
Post a Comment