Monday, January 30, 2012

The Gift That Never Stops Giving

 Everyday I receive blessings from my service as a missionary. Whether it's a letter, text, call or facebook message from the people I love. The other day, at the perfect timing, I got a call from Diane. Just hearing her voice brought me peace and comfort. Then upon returning to my apartment I saw this sitting on my porch. How can you not smile when looking at that? 



 I got a package in the mail from a family I taught on my mission. THANKS HODGES!!!! 
It was full of Hello Kitty stuff and chapstick, which I desperately needed because it's SO dry here. Also included was my Tampa snow globe that was given to me by Sister Funsh!! Some times I stare into the snow globe and I can almost see myself inside riding my bike around.


I have decided that I am going to start a new segment called " Daily Grace." Each day I am going to find  the tender mercy of the day and make a written account of it. I have noticed that I am getting so caught up in life that I haven't taken time to see all the things the Lord has done for me. One thing my mission presidents wife said before I left was to always see the Lords hand in your day. So follow me, if you like, as I discover the daily grace in my life.

2 comments:

Sandy said...

I love it! That's what I mean when I say you are amazing!! I'll be excitingly following your Daily Grace.

DC Creations said...

I agree with your mom, you are AMAZING! I am so glad I got to talk to you the other day, it made my day! Love you.