Todays daily grace is brought to you by the letters R.O.T.C
At 6 am this morning, the ROTC decided that to practice their march right outside our apartment. Kelsey and I laid in bed and thought of all the funny things we could do. Example A: wave white flag out the window while saying, "we surrender" or what I really wanted to do was play the song from the elephant march song from jungle book on my speakers.
Not sure if we were really that funny or if it was just because it was early but there is no better way to start your morning than with a good laugh. After a few minutes I went to the window and stuck my head outside and added my peanut gallery comments on their marching. Luckily for them they were marching away as I did so.
2 comments:
I miss those "Jungle Book" days but I'm not sure I'd want to wake up to the marching band.
So funny! The summer I spent at music camp, they would wake us up every morning with a trumpet playing "Reveille" from far away. Then one morning, the low brass choir got together and decided to stand right outside of our cabins at 6:00 am playing "Ride of the Valkyries" as loud as they possibly could. Rude awakening.
Post a Comment