Friday, March 30, 2012

Tender Mercies from a New Friend

I have a new little friend that I met through a class. Over the course of the semester, we have got to talking and she has decided to serve a mission. It's been a blast to experience with her all the excitement of preparing and working on her papers. Well she has turned out to be a little miracle for me as quite frequently she will send me a video that she likes. I must say, this friend of mine is very in tune with the spirit. I wish I was at the level prior to my mission, heck I wish I was at the level now. She truly is inspiring. Thanks Kimber!

Here are some of the videos she has sent.

I think this is one of my favorites









And I just found out that my mission presidents granddaughter, who I went on splits with on my mission,  just got her mission call and invited me to be there as she opens it. That makes me so happy! Yay for Sister missionaries!

Happy Conference Weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Peter said...

Thanks, Grace. I needed that last video much more than I could have realized.