Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Accomplishments

I am a list person. I am pretty sure my mind thinks in lists. I find great satisfaction in taking a pen/pencil/marker or writing utensil of choice and physically making a little check mark next to one of my daily demands. As much as I enjoy this, there is nothing that pleases me more than getting to the end of the day and realizing I completed everything on my "to do" list. It was that kind of day!




I worked 10 hours straight today compiling a 17 page document, creating and sending out over 20 media training packets to people throughout England, and scheduling last minute interviews. I was under some time pressure (I work best this way) so when I clicked "send" on my last email I felt so relieved. I love the feeling of accomplishment! Self, great day!

On another accomplishment note, Taylor Swift's new album is pretty good. And when I say pretty good,  what I really mean is the album is projected to top 1 million dollars in the first week of being released. I should start writing my feelings about breakups in song form. I got some good material to work with. New favorites include 22 , I Almost Do, and Red. Not to mention, I could listen to the The Killers Album Battle Born all day and not get tired of it.

4 comments:

Diane said...

I am sitting in the airport waiting on my flight to Tampa and thinking about you!! You deserve a "well done Gracie" for accomplishing everything on your list. Love and miss you.

Sandy said...

I am so with you on the "list" thing!! Good job!

James and Elizabeth said...

I usually start the day with a check list but I never get more than 2 or 3 thing accomplished. boo

Dan Thomas said...

The Lord will bless you!