This year for Halloween I dressed up as a public affairs professional. Scary right? Actually, I totally forgot it was Halloween until I saw some girl walking down the street looking like she walked right off an album cover for the band KISS.
I spent my halloween night exploring the Städel Museum, perusing through paintings of Vincent Van Gogh, Claude Monet, Pablo Picasso, Victor Hugo and much more. There was a special exhibit called Schwarze Romantik which focused on the dark and evil side of romance. That was a little disturbing-not going to lie.
Now if I can just sleep through the night without any dream about aliens, I'll be good.
Now if I can just sleep through the night without any dream about aliens, I'll be good.
2 comments:
It sounds like you are getting to do a lot of fun stuff.
Sweet dreams dear! HAHAHAHAHAHA
Now that's spooky.
Post a Comment