5:30 am-- Alarm goes off
5:45 am-- Second alarm goes off
6:00 am-- Jump out of bed and race into the shower
6:40 am-- Not enough time to do hair. Messy bun it is again
6:50 am-- "Oh no breakfast"... grab an apple ( I don't even like apples)
6:52 am-- Literally run to the train station. This is the only running I've been doing lately
7:11 am-- Find seat on train and let out sigh and begin reading my book
7:45 am-- Arrive at Hauptbanhof. Daily debate if I want to grab a pastry and hot chocolate.
7:50 am-- Stare at blank faces while riding the U5 while listening to music
8:10 am-- Arrive at work. Check email. Respond to emails
9:00 am-- Review PowerPoint and other documents
10:15 am-- Check the office mail
10:30 am-- Watch videos of Britain's Got Talent, X-factor, and American Idol. It's for research
12:00 pm-- Lunch
1:00 pm-- Prepare materials for meeting
2:00 pm-- Meeting discussing a video project
3:30 pm-- Start making adjustments to materials
4:15 pm-- Decided I need to write down so impressions
6:30 pm-- Run to O2 store to try to fix my internet
7:00 pm-- Dinner with the missionaries and new convert
8:44 pm-- Begin pilgrimage back to Schoeneck Kilianstedten.
9:30 pm-- Arrive back at home
10:00 pm-- Scriptures, journal
10:30 pm-- Hop on Facebook. Bad idea...
11:45 pm-- Realize the time
12:00 pm-- Bed
3 comments:
You've arrived...other than the hour long lunch...who still gets an hour for lunch...oh I forgot you're in Europe...add that to the 8 weeks of vacation.
You are having an experiece of a lifetime!
:-)
Post a Comment