Thursday, January 3, 2008

I Dyed My Hair!!!



Well I decided that I wanted to dye my hair, so I did. I called up Lauren and at 11:30 pm on Saturday we ran to Wal-Mart. Lauren and I sat on the floor as we gathered all the boxes that we liked. Slowly we narrowed it down to... CINNABERRY! Not only did it look good, who could pass up a name like cinnaberry? Sunday after church, we locked ourselves in the bathroom with a pooh bear towel and a dying kit. Half and hour later I came out looking like redder than ever. Some may say, a little purpley too but over all, I LIKED it!

It is a bit dramatic but those who know me, knows that DRAMATIC is a good word for me. After it was all said and done, I looked at the box one last time and realized it was non permanent and washes out in 28 washes. So... keep posted for a new hair color in 28 days!! :)

9 comments:

The Thomas Family said...

Love the hair! You do good work. We love ya and miss you. Jenn

Jenni said...

Haha! I...uh...actually dyed my hair the exact same color when I was in college. Which is funny considering that you and I naturally have the same color of strawberry blonde. LOL I also used to use a wash-out. I would re-dye it every two weeks. I'll have to show you some pics sometimes. Although I have to say the color looks MUCH better on you.

Will Thomas said...

cinnaberry huh? Looks good & bold! Just like you! I can't count the different colors my hair was in college. Now time is dyeing it gray and its not the washout kind. LOL

Unknown said...

Cute... For realz maybe I'll do it tooooo. Heaven knows I need a major makeover. AHHHHH

Anonymous said...

Well, I've been really wanting to dye my hair for about the last four months but i haven't gotten the courage to do anything yet. But seeing yours I really think I'm going to do it. I keep you posted.

Anonymous said...

Hi this is Heidi when will you change your hair BACK!!!

Anonymous said...

hey grace. I just wanted to tell you that I check your blog everyday just to listen to your music.

Sandy said...

I like the hair and I especially like you- DRAMATIC and all. You're the best college girl I know. Dye and Dye again. Besides, I use the Pooh towel to dye my hair with, too. Gracie girl- Go

Sandy said...

how are yoy .Ilove you Went collr is you hair now pink. I liove higcsholl
live alisha