Friday, January 18, 2008

GREAT NEWS!!!

In repsonse to Elizabeths comment about getting on my page everyday just to listen to my music, I thought that I might make my page a little more interesting but adding more music and sharing my exciting news!!! No I am not engaged and definatly not pregnet so no worries in that depeartment. I, Grace Anne Thomas am going to be in a movie. Yes you heard right but just in case you didnt I will repeat it. Now before you get to excited, I am just an extra but still. I am going to be in a movie!!!! MTV and Disney Chanel are filming a movie called The American Mall. It is a musical, yes thats right, a musical about a girl who tries to save her mothers music store from being shut down by the evil janitor. It is produced by the same people who did High School Musical. Now you may be asking yourself first off, how did you manage to get this and second, Why PROVO!?! Dont worry, I asked the same questions. Well besides my advanced talent for the musical theatre and extremely beautiful good looks ( obvisously I am joking :D ) I heard about open auditions for extras from the store that I work at in the mall. I told me roommates and for 2 weeks for kept it in complete silence, bettering our chances of getting a callback. Well you guessed it... We got call backs. And as for why the Provo mall, I have no idea other than Disney channel films movies in Utah and why not Provo, right? So we start filming on Monday. It will be a 12 hour day which includes makeup, costumes, free food, and a paycheck! I believe that we will be playing mall employees but other than that, I will keep you posted on more info. The movie will air on MTV in the summmer followed by a DVD release. Anyways... I AM SOOOOOO EXCITED and think that this will be SOOOOOO much FUN!!!! Pictures coming soon!!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh. That is so cool. I can't wait for pictures and details. First your an extra and next thing you know you'll be the leading character. I'm so happy for you. Enjoy!

Sandy said...

YEAH!! We have a movie star in the family and who would have guessed it'd be GRACE!! I can't wait. I might even watch MTV but I'll definately watch the DVD. We'll have to buy up lots of copies for spread around to all your fam and fans.
PS. I like what you've done with your blog with the pics on the side. When are you coming home again???? LOVE Mom - yes, I said, "LOVE Mom". There I feel better now.

Anonymous said...

I love your new music. If we get to see each other this summer at Will and Jenni's baby blessing, I'll have to burn some CDs of your music.

The Thomas Family said...

Wow Gracie, we are actually going to know a movie star personally. Sounds soo fun. You'll have to give us all the dirt when you are done.
Speaking of dirt. Who's the cute guy we keep seeing in pictures with you. Are we slow? Do you have a bough? That's fancy talk for boy friend. Are we aloud to ask these question on your blog, or is that confidentail information? Either way, inquiring minds want to know.

P.S. I (Jenn) also love your music. I actually copied a song off your blog and put it on ours. It was that Gracie song by bends fold. I had never heard it before. So cute. Especially considering you are Gracie, but I 'm sure you know that already.

Seth Thomas said...

Sweet, good luck, and please don't break a leg :P Love ya lots
Seth

Dalynn said...

Congratulations! How fun. Can't wait to see it.

Unknown said...

Oooh....Famous. Can't wait to see it. Good luck with the clothes, too. Knock em dead. Not really.

Sandy said...

So, do we get to see the previews soon?

Jack said...

Woah, I'm gonna have to check this out! Not surprising, either!