Sorry guys, it has been far too long since I last updated you on my life. So the last month has been pretty crazy but quite honestly I am tired of writing because I just wrote an 8 page paper about hunting in Africa so I dont think I can possibly think of anything else to say. So I will let the pictures tell you. Love you guys! Thanks for your great example to me!!
I will post a couple videos of my and my friends being crazy so hopefully that works!
Here are my girlies about to go Disco Skating
This is use after Disco Skating. For those who dont know, I had another fabulous affair with the Emergency Room. My heart starting hurting my so Kyle and Jeff gave me a blessing and off to the ER we went. After about 4 hours, they determined that the muscles around my heart were inflammed ( or something like that, I dont really remember I was kinda drugged up) So they gave me this nice pain medicine and said " Dont worry, its not life threaten just VERY painful, so of course that was comforting... maybe? :) But it was definatley a grand adventure. After they gave me and my roommates juice and crackers so we were happy.
This is my with my Grape juice and crackers! YUM!
When we got home, there was Sarah asleep on our couch waiting for us to get home. Her and Kyle and Seth (some friends) stayed up til 3 doing our dishes and cleaning our house. What great friends I have!!

Here is Seth and Kyle and Me Michelle and Kelsey about ready to dance the night away
Well thats just a quick update on my life! Hope all is well with yall!! Love Ya!




5 comments:
How come college wasn't that exciting for me? Hope you are feeling better.
He really does look TONZ like Dallin in that picture. Ps: this is Shelly, and my site is allusionism.blogspot.com. :)
The ER? Gracie! Holy cow - hope you get better!!
the ER? Well it's not my typical idea of a night out on the town but it does sound interesting.
We priced checked airline ticket to Hawaii from Salt Lake, they are about 600.00 with Delta.
James and I are 98% sure that we will be staying here in Hawaii for the summer so I'm now going to be pressuring you 98% to come stay with us. Of course if you find a more exciting job somewhere else we will just have cry but hopefully you'll really consider coming to Hawaii.
The pictures- $4.00, the bed and room - $900; feeling better - priceless.
I'm glad you went in.
Post a Comment