Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Photo Shoot!

Well as the end of my Freshman year approches I though it would be fun to put together a little video for all my friends. My friend Spencer who is in Photography said that he wanted to do a photo shoot of every one so I could use the pictures in the video. Out of the 96 photo's he took, here are some of my faves!

I think I should change my major from Media Arts to " SUPER MODEL" What do you think?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are some awesome pictures. Tell your friend I want a photo shoot too. You are HOT! like fire.

Dalynn said...

I love the second to last shot. Your hair color is awesome!

Kaylene said...

You're so cute! Make sure you get good resolution copies of those if you can so that you'll always have them, you'll love to have them around in a few years. :)

The Thomas Family said...

PRETTY LADY! Love your pictures!

Sandy said...

I thought you were in Modeling. You always strike the "just right pose". Just look at your baby pictures...
Love you, Mom

Jenni said...

Grace you are a gorgeous BABE!!!!