Sunday, March 30, 2008

The Holi Color Festival

There is this Hindu temple that has a little festival every year. I really dont know what it's for but thousands of people get together and celebrate. Then when this bonfire starts every body throws this colored chalk/flour stuff at each other. IT WAS INSANE!! With in seconds you couldn't see anything and the sky was colorful. Well here are some pictures, it was awesome!!














5 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay... Where did this take place? That looks crazy. Then again you ARE crazy. Thanks for playing the other day.

The Thomas Family said...

Kar and Spence would be jealous. Sounds like their kind of fun!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Kristi, you are crazy. James asked if you where in India or something.

steele life said...

That is kinda crazy. And I loved the pictures on your photo shoot, and that is an awesome testimony builder about your tithing. I love how that works.
(by the way this is your cousin Sam's wife Sara, we met once a long time ago...)
Luff
Sam and sara

Sandy said...

I didn't know you were going to India. Did you bring home an elephant? And what's all the guck on your face? This is your mother speaking. Where have you been and what have you been up to? Looks like fun!!!