Ok so I felt a little bad about that last post. It must have been a bad day. So I thought I would redeem myself. First of all, I really enjoy being home with the family. I have come to really appreciate our family. Before I left for school I was so busy between being senior class pres, applying for college, and having my social life that there just wasn't a whole lot of time left. But now that they're all I got, I have really learned to love em. So I am going to make a list of the wonderful things about being home
1. Free food! I am a college student so I have come to really appreciate that haha
2. Free rent! Although I do sleep on the couch, it's free. Once again, college student... got the connection?
3. Working a lot so that I can pay for school
4. Building a closer relationship with Tessha. We go runniung occasionally, laugh at ourself while we do yoga, and bond as sisters should do.
5. Being around Mom and Dad and Alisha again. I really did miss them while I was at school.
6. Working with kids all day everyday has taught me a lot about how I want to raise my kids. It's kinda an eye opener.
So although I do have my days where I just can't wait to go back to school ( only 61 more days!! ) I am enjoying the time with the family!!
2 comments:
Awwww. I can't wait to come and visit. You and Tessha and I will have to do some yoga together so we can all have a good laugh.
You have been such a great sport about being at home - when you're at home. We've loved having you here and will REALLY, REALLY miss you when you're gone. Boo Whoo.
Post a Comment