Just to show you how exciting my life is right now, I thought I would blog about it. So this is what's been happening with me
You see that... that's what I like to call NOTHING! Yup, my life has come down to basically this wake up, go to work, come home, eat food, if it's a good day running, if it's monday night I watch the Bachelor ( I love that show and I don't know why) and then I go to bed and do it all over again the next day. It has even got to the point where I attend the singles ward. There, I said it, I go to the singles ward by choice. But hey, it's my only social interaction other than the kids I babysit for and customers at the store. Oh here's something exciting. Since I have nothing better to do than perfect my customer service, I got a dollar raise! Wahoo, so now I make $8 an hour. Yipee! Well I will let you know when something else comes up. Well love ya guys and just for the heck of it, I will put on a picture of me for you to look at.
Don't stare to long, it might hurt your eyes!
9 comments:
I can't remember ever seeing you look better. In fact, I can't remember seeing you. Do you live here???
When do you go poop? just joking. I really don't wan to know that.
Well if you makes you feel better you can say you make more money than me. I only make 7.25 an hour. Yeap that's what i get for working on campus. Oh well.
Oh i totally forgot to mention that I watch the bachelor too. I don't know why I like the show so much but it's addicting. At Christmas we can make a bachelor Thomas TV show and Seth can be our bachelor.
$8.00 an hour is nothing to gripe about. I am sorry you are so board at home but that is the breaks. Oh I don't watch the bachelor I just sleep.
Welcome to Adulthood! blah! Can we all just be kids again. Somehow Mom never grew out of it, you'll have to ask her her secret.
You are too funny. You know, with all that time you could make a lovely trip over to Wyoming and go running through the rivers with us...
hahaha I love mom's comment. We can't wait to get you back here to ourselves. I think it is awesome. Work work work. You'll be so glad that you didn't waste a minute.
Haha Grace you crack me up!
I love the picture of you in that cool disguising hat. I like your taste. Love, Karly
Post a Comment