Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Night time craziness!

I saved up my money all summer and bought me a new laptop with the program I needed for my major on it and little did I know, it came with this awesome toy!! Tessha, Mom, and I sure has a fun time!! Take a look!!






9 comments:

Kaylene said...

You three are too fun, I bet the grand kids just love these, my boys were and they're don't even really know you guys.

NelsonFam said...

You guys are dorks!

Will Thomas said...

Looks like somebody is getting their money's worth. LOL

Dalynn said...

That's kind of scary.

Dan Thomas said...

Crazy pictures, crazy ladies.

Unknown said...

This is what happens when you live in Idaho too long. Seriously I almost peed my pants. That was hilarious. I have to agree with Laura, Dalynn and dad on all of their comments. Dorks, Crazy ladies, and a lil scary too. I love you guys.

The Thomas Family said...

You ladies are sooo funny. The kid's loved the videos. Spence kept saying who is that?! Kar on the other hand wanted to watch them over and over. Luke said he's not claiming you and I think you're my kind of people. So funny!

Anonymous said...

YOu are crazy

Seth Thomas said...

Should I be scared that that same blood flows through my veins?