Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I need you help!

Hey everyone! For my mass communications class we are supposed to create a website with something we are interested in and get as many people as we can subscribe to it. 50% of our grade is based on how many people subscribe to get weekly letters from us. I guess the point of the assignment is to see mass communications at its finest. I decided that for my website I would post things that I find entertaining such as a funny picture, a joke, riddle, quote etc... Once a week at the least I will post something and then if you are a subsciber you will get an email about it. What I need you to do it not only subscribe to get my emails but also pass the word along. If you have blog post a link to my page, forward my emails to friends or whatever you can to help spread the word. There is no commitment required or even a fee. The purpose is to show us how mass communications works and to get us started. So if you would please help me out I would really appreciate it. Thanks so much! If you have any questions feel free to ask.

http://jokesandquotes.7h.com

3 comments:

Dan Thomas said...

I must be dumb or something. I could not find a joke to laugh at nor find the 72 bits of information.

Anonymous said...

I signed up and I'll spread the word.

Daniel L.Thomas said...

Could you make sure that my subscription was confirmed. I couldn't get the confirmation link in the email to work.