Saturday, September 27, 2008

Snip Snip


I cut my hair!! 12 inches of my lucious locks were instantly separated from my burdened scalp on Friday after noon. My hair had no chance against the ragging scissors. Once that battle was over, I was quite pleased to see the outcome. Although a part of my was missing, I felt so free! Ok I'm being silly.... So anyway, I have been thinking of cutting my hair for a while and I finally got up the nerve to do so. Laura suggested this place named David Douglas and I was rather pleased. They did a nice job! With the hair that they cut off, I donated it to locks of love! Anyway here are some pictures!
Before!!




After!!

5 comments:

Dan Thomas said...

Looks nice. However I have never seen you with short hair before. OH Well I am sure that it is nice. I hope to see it Wednesday as I am going to try to go to Sam's sealing. Maybe I will see it then.

The Thomas Family said...

Love it!!!! You're such a hottie Gracie!

By the way about 13 years ago I went to that same salon to get my hair cut when I was living in Provo. Ohhh good times.

Sandy said...

OH Gracie, it is SOOOO Cute!!!! I love it!! I'm glad you finally got up the nerve but I'm especially glad you donated it. You had beautiful hair and now someone else can enjoy it.

Anonymous said...

I just noticed on Facebook that you cut your hair. I love it. It looks so good on you.

Unknown said...

You look Hot.