So for the upcoming Tho"moose" reunion, I want to make a video. I have gone through the cd's that mom gave us for Christmas but if you have any pictures or video clips that you would like me to put in please email them to me at thatgrace007@hotmail.com. I'm looking for family pictures of you and your kids or basically anything you want me to put in it. The sooner you can get them to me the better. If you have any questions just let me know. Thanks guys and I can't wait to see you at Christmas time!
3 comments:
I have all the pictures from our family album that I degatized years ago. If you want some of those I could send them. They are mostly of the older kids when they were little. ??? I believe you have most of them already. Let me know if you want them sent again.
That is so cool. I'll send some pictures to you soon.
If you need help just let me know. I'm working on a Grandkids one for mom and dad. We have a lot of music too
Post a Comment