Friday, October 24, 2008

Update

Hello everyone. I don't really feel like typing so I am going to show you what I've been up to with pictures. Enjoy!



Foot ball games!
(Check out the guy behind us with the hat lol)
Lighting up the Y for Homecoming week


Riding motorcycyle with random guys.

Playing in Blue Foam!!!



Supporting my awesome roommate at her ultimate Frisbee games!
And in case you were wondering, I am a very studious student. I'm not lying. Actually I have been really busy between my promotion at work and applying to the film program. It's been a crazy semester but keep me in your prayers and hopefully I will get into the film program!! About 50-60% make it and about 60 students apply. Yikes!!

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Of course you'll make it. If it's right. But, you're always in my prayers. Love you, Mom

Dan Thomas said...

You will make it. Such a studeous student desires a brake.

Unknown said...

Hahaha. you are a serious student. Blue foam, random motorcycle dudes, ultimate frisbee and even lighting the Y. You are a busy one not to mention babysitter, housecleaner, and dinner maker. We love you Auntie Grace. Let me know if you need your laundry done.

Roemhildt Family extention said...

You are so wild. I love it.