Thursday, April 9, 2009

An Explosion of Color

Well I'm sitting here in the library doing everything possible to procrastinate writing a paper so I will blog instead. A couple weeks ago my friends and I went to the Hindu Holi Krishna Festival if Colors in Spanish Fork. You might remember me talking about it from last year. Basically all you do is throw colored chalk at each other. Sounds interesting but it's a ton of fun! Here are some pictures.

BEFORE


AFTER

This is the temple a couple minutes after the chalk started to settle down. Look how many people are there! That has to be some sort of safety hazard. Anyway, time to get back to the paper writing. Ugh! Till next time...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw your profile picture on facebook and thought it was Chantalle at first.

Looks like a lot of fun. Did you do it last year to? the activity sounds so familiar but i can't remember.