
Can I just say I love fasting? Well not in the sense that you can’t eat because I for one love food, but I love the blessings that come from fasting. Last night I remembered that tomorrow was fast Sunday and I sat there pondering what I should fast about. I was afraid that I didn’t really have anything really important to fast about but there was something that seemed insignificant in the long run but was really upsetting me. I decided that I would pray for peace and comfort to be able to deal with the situation in a manner that would be pleasing to our Father in Heaven. Throughout the day, I received answers that were able to directly address my concern. It was amazing to me the amount of peace and comfort I received for something so unimportant in Heavenly Fathers plan but yet unsettling to me. All the little loose ends came together and I am beginning to see a clearer picture. I trust in my fathers plan and I know that he will do what is best for me. If I continue to follow him, then I will be blessed. I am so grateful the knowledge and opportunity to fast and receive inspiration from a loving father in heaven who knows us and our greatest potential. So in honor of fast Sunday, I would just like to leave you with my
testimony of my Savior Jesus Christ. I know that He lives! He is the only begotten of the Father. He came to earth in the humblest circumstances and ascended above all things. His life was a life of service. He went around healing the sick and working many miracles and always glorifying the Father. He is the light of the world, the prince of peace, and the Savior of the world. He atoned for all the sins of the world out of perfect love. He was innocently crucified for our sake. I know that he rose again on the third day. He lives! Because of him, we too will be resurrected and be united with our bodies for eternity so we can progress and become like our Father in Heaven. Christ offers us hope, peace, and salvation. He is my master, my brother, and my friend. I know that by him and through him I to can become like my Father in Heaven. I leave that with you is His name, Jesus Christ. Amen.
3 comments:
Thanks for sharing Grace! Your testimony brightened my day.
Grace,
Try fasting for others you will find great power in it.
What a wonderful testimony Grace. You never cease to amaze me. I love talking with you and hearing your stories.
Post a Comment