Another friend got married this past weekend. This was my friend Angela from high school. Chantelle, Lauren and I drove all the way to Billings, Montana for the wedding and Cody, Wyoming for the Reception. Although we spend probably a grand total of 3 hours doing wedding stuff, the remaining 20+ hours in the car were a lot of fun! It was great to hang out with my best friends. It had been a while since we had spent some time together. I think one the last time was shortly after graduation over two years ago. Here are some pictures from our trip.
Yellowstone Arch
I think one of my favorite things is watching the newly weds come out of the temple
Best Friends at the Billing, Montana Temple
Buddies!
The Reception
I asked the ranger if we could get a picture with him so I could check it off my Yellowstone scavenger hunt :) His name was Ranger Bob!
We're so hot, we're steaming!


Just some casual reading




Yellowstone Arch
I think one of my favorite things is watching the newly weds come out of the temple
Best Friends at the Billing, Montana Temple
Buddies!
The Reception
I asked the ranger if we could get a picture with him so I could check it off my Yellowstone scavenger hunt :) His name was Ranger Bob!
We're so hot, we're steaming!

Just some casual reading



5 comments:
Grace, you are amazing!!! Your blog always makes me smile if not laugh right out loud. I think Ranger Bob looks "hot" although you girls were steaming. So glad you got to go~ so glad you had fun and SO GLAD you stopped by the house for the night. Love you Lots!! (new LYL sign) Mom
I have been to Yellowstone too! And I remember how bad all that stuff smelt..like #$%@&!@
ps. my Mum is from Montana.. yay.
welcome back!
I like the choice in books. I don't know what one was more funny, "ho pooped in the Park" or "Some like it Hot".
I don't think you are having enough fun as a college student. Quite studying and go travel and have fun.
OH MY GOSH! Grace I laughed soooo hard when I was looking at your pictures when you and your friends are all reading informational books about yellowstone and then your book "who pooped in the park" I was dying! I miss you! lol hope you are doing good!
Post a Comment