Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The man in my life

So I've worked really hard to earn the title of the "favorite auntie'' but I have to say that this little dude is definitely the man in my life right now.

He's perfect! Not only is he cute but....

He lets me wear his hat

He thinks I'm funny
He even enjoys making silly faces with me!


Even though his kisses are a little slobbery, they're still very much appreciated!
He even cuddles with me!
I think I'll keep him. Well at least until he moves away :(

5 comments:

Jenni said...

Okay grace you look gorgeous in those photos. And Jace is so cute!! So were you guys lookng into the camera screen while taking those? I'm just wondering how you got him to pose so great! I can enver get Preston to look at the camera. I'll take like 50 photos and have 1 good one out of them. LOL

Unknown said...

It was on my webcam and ya we took like a hundred. He was highly entertained because he could see himself on the screen as we took the pictures

NelsonFam said...

Ahhh.. how cute. You are the best sister/sitter ever. Thanks for letting us get to the temple. Sorry he didn't want to go to sleep for you. I guess he knew you were too much fun!

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures. You are the funnest auntie. Don't worry, we'll let you watch Gwenevere when Jace movies.

Unknown said...

Oh my geosh. Those are the cutest pictures. Jace is such a funny lil clown. He has the funniest face expressions. love that kid and glad he is there to be the man in you life