- Although sleeping in feels good, it makes you drowsy the rest of the day
- Sometimes you just need to vent and that's ok
- If you plan on being in the sun for more than 30 minutes, wear sunscreen and don't start talking and forget what time it is. Your skin won't appreciate it.
- There is nothing better to start the morning than a cold otter pop trickling down your throat
- Sometimes if you don't enjoy something, you just have to stick it out and make the best of it
- There is always someone who needs something only you can do
- You can always work harder
- The show The Bachelorette really isn't that good and Jill is a retard
- Motorcycles rides are always fun just make sure you're dressed warm
- No bake cookies are delicious just don't make a huge batch for only two people to eat
- Sometimes the best things happen when you are not expecting them
- It's the little things such a phone call from a friend or a smile from someone that mean the most
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Life Lessons
Little life lessons I learned this week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
this is lovely.
and so are you. :)
i am SO excited about the concert in September!!!!
i love you.
Alisha and I made no bake cookies when she was having a bad day.
Grace I was just having a terrible day and your cute comment about life's lessons have made me laugh and you know every well that laughter is my medicine especially when my laughter is from a funny comment from you! so just to let you know once again Grace thank you for making my day!!!
Hahaha, yeah, Jillian really is being stupid. I can't believe she kept Wes!!! ugh....and yet I'm so excited to see next week's episode. LOL
Hope your sunburn feels better!
I'm glad someone is learning something. I feel like I have to learn a lesson 100 times before it hits me. Ugg.
Post a Comment