Wednesday, July 8, 2009

You know it's time to do laundry when...

You know it's time to do laundry when...
  • You have more hangers in your closet than clothes
  • Your best outfit consists of your girls camp t-shirt from 7 years ago and basketball shorts used for painting
  • You're down to your last pair of underoos
  • You can't even see your king size bed
  • You're piggy bank runs for cover.... poor piggy :(
I guess I better get started, it's going to be a long night!

6 comments:

The Hands said...

I can totally relate with everything you just wrote Gracie-poo... well, except the girls camp t-shirt... but I can relate with everything else. :D

-Will W.

Kelsie Lynn said...

this is just absolutely discusting. i would hate to hang out with someone in their room while they have all this crap on their bed and floor.
just hate it

Unknown said...

That is hilarious. Wowsers.

NelsonFam said...

Oh that is disgusting! I loved Kelsie's comment.

And thanks for not showing us your undees. :)

Anonymous said...

you are so funny.

Jenni said...

hahaha that is so funny!