I love summer!! Here are some pictures of what I've been up to lately. This pictures were taken by my lovely and talented friend Kelsie.
For the 4th of July we made some sweet t-shirts!! I hung out with the family for a while, and then watched the fireworks with my pals.

Sometimes late at night, you think it's funny to play pranks on peoples car! The whole "gotta go bathroom" is an inside joke.
This is what we decided to do with the free trail of depends I got in the mail. We actually I thought it was funny to put it on my head but we really used it on the prank we pulled.
My apartment complex gave out free tickets to Harry Potter so I invited Kelsie to come with me and of course we had to dress up.
Then a group of us decided to go camping.



It was all fun and games until the alternator went out in my car. Luckily we had some people there who knew what to do and then Mark was able to help fix it the following day. Mark has been such a huge blessing to me with my car this summer. He has helped me change the oil, spark plugs, break pads, fluids, and more recently the alternator. When we met up to fix my car the last time we both looked at each other and said, "We got to stop meeting like this" Thanks Mark for all your help!!


We found this really cool rope swing place just located about half an hour away from Provo. It was a blast!!









No better way to spend the summer than with great friend!!
4 comments:
That rope swing looks like a lot of fun.
Grace you are in Provo to have fun? But don't have too much fun!
I always say, "Wherever Grace is, there is a party." Sounds like Mark is the "cleanup guy". Thanks Mark!!
Looooooooooove
Post a Comment