Friday, August 7, 2009

Brainstorming

So working at a bridal store I'm constantly asked if I know what I want for my wedding. Honestly, I don't really give it much thought but I have found one thing that I most definitely want. Check this out!!!



obviously it would be a difficult challenge with a temple but prepare yourself because like this will show up at my wedding someday... HAHA!!

6 comments:

Dan Thomas said...

I don't think the danceing and the Temple would work!

Kelsie Lynn said...

that. is soo hilarious!

Sandy said...

Can I be the one in the red dress?

Steve said...

PERFECT entrance for your reception!

Kaylene said...

That is awesome! I hope you can fit something like that into your special day whenever it happens. :) I'd LOVE to see your family go there! LOL!

Michelle said...

Haha... they used this video in an episode of the Office when Jim and Pam get married. Classic!