Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Speaking to me

Do you ever have a song that you can just listen to over and over? It just seems to speak to you. Every time you hear it everything just seems to melt away and for a short 3-4 minutes, life makes sense. Everything that you couldn't say is somehow expressed. Well this song has been mine lately. I guess any song by the Fray really.

The Fray - Never Say Never Acoustic

6 comments:

Will Thomas said...

That was a perfect ending to my day. Thanks!

Dan Thomas said...

It is good to see that you have such great taste of music.

Anonymous said...

I know i'm a cry baby but this song made me cry. I love you Grace. i don't know the words to express what i'm feeling so I'll just say it again. I love you.

NelsonFam said...

So Jace was running around the room frantically chasing a ball with his hockey stick and when I turned this song on he came right over, climbed up next to me on the couch and sat quietly and watched the entire video. He even was tapping his hand on his knee. - Not quite to the beat but pretty close... I guess the song spoke to him too :)

He misses you. We both do.

The Thomas Family said...

I'm such a fan of the Fray. Great song!! Thanks for sharing.

The Thomas Family said...

I love you and the song did you do that on prpise.hahaha just kiding.love karly