This last one I just find rather hilarious!! Sometimes at BYU it feels like everyone is in this race to get married. I don't quite understand the rush but I guess the whole dating scene is similar to this.... I love it!!
Also my friend Lauren Price from high school is getting married!! I am SOOOO excited for her. It's weird because I've grown up with her since 7th grade. We spend time discussing what are future husbands will be like and all those silly things girls fantasy about. Congratz LAUREN!!

This is Lauren and I before the Harvest Dance Junior Year 2005
7 comments:
BYU has not changed much.
I thoughts in the videos were not that far off. Their is a God given differnce between men and women.(Aren't we glad.)
I have been watching a lot of videos of the early shovenistick era and that time was not that much different from today. True relations are built on love.
Hurray for Lauren. I must say i kinda feel a little sorry for her. I just had to laugh at how you talk about the race to get married and then you announce one of your own close friends have fallen trapped in the race for marriage. hehehe We love you anyway Lauren.
James and I talk about what we would do if we had an intersexed baby more often than you would think. We saw a show on tv where the a couple had a baby and found out that it was an intersexed baby. The couple thought they where going to have a baby boy. The couple could choice to change the sex to a boy but genetically the baby was closer to a girl. The parents choose to have a surgery and changed the baby to a boy even though chances are the baby might have more genetic connections to being a girl. James and I talk about what we would do if that happened to us. Crazy.
Okay, sorry to ramble on.
I highly recommended the utube videos to several of my single friends! It sounds like some kind of class. When watching elderly couples, I often wonder what they saw in each others so many years earlier. Hormones??? or promptings of the spirit??? I guess it's different for everyone, but I still have to wonder. :-)
Oh my gosh I laughed out loud!! Those videos were hilarious! So....were those made in modern time? And I always think the way they talk is funny...so many of those early 40's and 50's movies even though they were Americans they always talked weird. LOL
Those were so funny. I especially liked the first one. Thanks for sharing!
[url=http://sapresodas.net/][img]http://sapresodas.net/img-add/euro2.jpg[/img][/url]
[b]old macromedia software, [url=http://sapresodas.net/]office trial software[/url]
[url=http://vioperdosas.net/]nero 7 serial[/url] free macromedia flash player software software for academic
quarkxpress document 6 feet tall [url=http://sapresodas.net/]an oem software[/url] softwares stores
[url=http://vioperdosas.net/]kaspersky download plus cd[/url] where to buy adobe photoshop
[url=http://vioperdosas.net/]software price comparisons[/url] music software downloads
buy windows mobile software [url=http://sapresodas.net/]oem software on another[/url][/b]
Rather useful topic
I love thatgrace007.blogspot.com! Here I always find a lot of helpful information for myself. Thanks you for your work.
Webmaster of http://loveepicentre.com and http://movieszone.eu
Best regards
Post a Comment