Ahh, Gracie-poo, I'm sorry to hear that. I would think that you've fallen victim to the jerk theory. That people respond more favorably when you treat them like crap... Yeah, I don't get it either. What it comes down to is that you're just too big of a sweetheart. ;)
Demand that they take you to fancy restraunts dressed in a suit and a tie. That when they want to get together that they have a plan and have taken some thought into how they want to spend their time with you. I didn't spend money on my friends but when Dalynn came along and demanded to be treated better than the rest, I learned a women can control greatly the feelings men have for them through how they demand to be treated. Just make sure they are friendly!
Like I tried to tell you those so called friends you sent out on mission will won day come home. When they do get ready to get sereous your single life is may be short lived.
I think Daniel's got it pegged. Besides, at least you'd get to see them dressed up and have a nice meal, if nothing else. And if they're not willing to spend $ on you... Sounds materialistic, I know, but it does say a lot about the relationship.
I liked Daniel's remarks. Dalynn is a class act that I'd take notes from any day.
I like these two quotes:
"Women are the enrichment of humanity." ~ Elder Faust
"If you wish to marry well, inquire well." ~ Elder Oaks
Grace, never stop believing. The love of your hearts desire will find you and you will be absolutlely delighted when it does. Until then there's so much to learn, do and be! (and places to travel to)
9 comments:
Ahh, Gracie-poo, I'm sorry to hear that. I would think that you've fallen victim to the jerk theory. That people respond more favorably when you treat them like crap... Yeah, I don't get it either. What it comes down to is that you're just too big of a sweetheart. ;)
Hmmmm....maybe try ignoring them? Then they'll be all over you. LOL I'm sorry :( I know how that is.
Demand that they take you to fancy restraunts dressed in a suit and a tie. That when they want to get together that they have a plan and have taken some thought into how they want to spend their time with you. I didn't spend money on my friends but when Dalynn came along and demanded to be treated better than the rest, I learned a women can control greatly the feelings men have for them through how they demand to be treated. Just make sure they are friendly!
Go to Oregon, I didn't even give the guys in Idaho/Utah a chance. hehehe
Like I tried to tell you those so called friends you sent out on mission will won day come home. When they do get ready to get sereous your single life is may be short lived.
I think Daniel's got it pegged. Besides, at least you'd get to see them dressed up and have a nice meal, if nothing else. And if they're not willing to spend $ on you... Sounds materialistic, I know, but it does say a lot about the relationship.
Laura: Ha haha...
Mark: Don't be mean, just tell her to find a guy who doesn't live within a mile of campus. Then they won't be super nerds.
Oooh. someday you will be thankful that they are your best friend when they ask you to marry them.
I liked Daniel's remarks. Dalynn is a class act that I'd take notes from any day.
I like these two quotes:
"Women are the enrichment of humanity." ~ Elder Faust
"If you wish to marry well, inquire well." ~ Elder Oaks
Grace, never stop believing. The love of your hearts desire will find you and you will be absolutlely delighted when it does. Until then there's so much to learn, do and be! (and places to travel to)
Post a Comment