Dear BYU Grounds Crew,
Sorry for jumping into that huge pile of leaves you worked so hard to rake. I just couldn't help myself, it was so tempting. Thanks for your hard work, the campus looks great!
From,
A fall time lover
Dear Guys,
I don't quite understand why you're all jerks. Could you please leave me alone until you've figured out what you want before messing with my feelings.
Love,
A confused girl
Dear School,
Sometimes I think our relationship won't work out. We're just too different. I'm willing to put in the effort to make things work but sometimes you need to just go away.
Best wishes
A struggling student
Dear Grace,
I'm proud of the effort you've put forth to make changes you want to make. Keep up the good work and don't get too over zealous.
Your friend,
Grace Anne Thomas
Dear God,
Are you really there? Sometimes I feel like you aren't. I really want to believe you're there and have faith it's true. A little help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Sincerely,
Your daughter
4 comments:
Sometimes life is not fair and sometimes it seems like all is wrong. However things usually work out with the passage of time. However we may be on a different time table sometime.
i saw you write this, it was magical
Can I please read your book when it's done. You're amazing ~ Grace!!
hehehe I love this post :)
Post a Comment