Thursday, October 22, 2009

...

  • I wish I could find my glasses
  • It's funny how 2 different people can do the same thing but it means totally different things to you. Example: Creepy boy writes you a poem and it's weird and well, creepy. Good looking, nice boy writes the exact same poem and suddenly it becomes the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for you.
  • I think in lists
  • Sometimes I see everyone else going their separate ways and accomplishing great things and I feel left behind
  • I can am tired of being sick
  • I am now 3 days behind in all my school work
  • I want to accomplish so much that I get overwhelmed and don't even try
  • I think the brownies that someone secretly put on our door had some grass in them... Seriously that ain't coconut.

4 comments:

Dan Thomas said...

I wonder if the differnce between your appriation of poetry has any difference to wo is writing it?

The Hands said...

Hey, can we be a little more sensitive? The creepy boy is indeed following your blog. j/k XD

Anonymous said...

what a waste of good brownies. who does that?! hehehe

I love the Pi-man is he really the creepy guy?

Get better soon.

Unknown said...

Ha he is not the creepy guy and for the record there is no creepy guy. I just had a conversation with a roommate how it's funny the way we recieve things depending on the person giving the gift.