So I usually don't get mad at people very easily. I'll get frustrated but usually within a couple hours, I complete forget about it. Well not today! Sometimes it feels so good turn up your angry girl music and take a stand. No more sitting back and being walked all over. Here is a little ballad to dedicated to myself...
Yup, so I may be acting like a immature little girl but I actually really don't care. It feels SOOOO good to accurately express what I am feeling with out giving any thought to how others feel.
I'd like to thank mom for the lovely bread pan and Sam for providing the fire.Scattering the ashes!
My lovely accomplice!
Sam is thinking, "Grace, you're crazy but I like it!"
3 comments:
who's picture was it? hehehe
Way to go Grace!
Dear Grace,
Remind me to not piss you off.
Love,
Will ;)
Wow - what did you burn?
Post a Comment