Monday, November 23, 2009

I have just experienced a historical moment. I just checked off my last thing on my to do list a whole 24 hours before I was scheduled to!

Finish Richest Man in Babylon.............. √
8 page research paper on human trafficking..........√
Questionnaire Assignment.............√
Stats Test...........√
SPSS (death) assignment...........√
Oil Change.........√
Two BYU Weekly Episodes in one week............√√
First Reporting Package on Battle of the Bands.............√
Everything else I had to do...........√

Go home for Thanksgiving............. almost √

Feels so good!! Idaho here I come!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

do you want to come over and help me finish my check list?

Laundry
Kitchen
bathrooms
Take mirrors to get repaired
return library book
Change Gwenevere's diaper again. hehehe She just crawled over to me and I can smell a stinky one. Too bad i just changed it like 5 minutes ago. no joke. hehehe

love you.

Anonymous said...

do you want to come over and help me finish my check list?

Laundry
Kitchen
bathrooms
Take mirrors to get repaired
return library book
Change Gwenevere's diaper again. hehehe She just crawled over to me and I can smell a stinky one. Too bad i just changed it like 5 minutes ago. no joke. hehehe

love you.

Dan Thomas said...

Come home and have a fun time. Good luck finding a place to crash