Thursday, March 4, 2010

Big News!



Starting to see a pattern here?

Well guess what... I have officially started my mission papers! I am SOOO excited!! After talking with Kristi and many others, I just can't wait to get out there and start serving. I have been blessed to have the choice if I wanted to serve a mission or not and I have decided that I really want to go. I am nervous as heck about everything but things are starting to fall in to place and it's actually happening! If you have any advice for me, I'd need all I can get.  

13 comments:

Melissa Miller said...

Oh my heck you will be the BEST missionary!!! I love that you want to serve the Lord and a mission is the best thing to do! Keep me posted!

Alyssa said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! :)

Daniel L.Thomas said...

Ya for sister missionaries! You'll do fantastically! Keep us posted on your paper submission.

Seth Thomas said...

Spare socks.. alternate between shoes.. and save white shirt until your year mark :P

Jenni said...

Wow that is big news indeed! How exciting!

Sandy said...

I'm already crying and I don't know if it's because I'll miss you or because I'm SOOOOOOO excited for you. I think it's a little of both. (I love Seth's advice but I wouldn't worry about the white shirt thing.) See you Saturday.

Will Thomas said...

Bring on the Idaho Boise Mission!!! It is there of Fiji. You pick. Better yet, let the Lord Pick. It will be awesome!

Kelsey said...

yay yay yay! i'm so proud of you!!! i will miss you a billion though.

Tessha said...

I don't think I could more excited about anything else today. Being a Sister Missionary was most definately a highlight in my life.

Advice: Set aside a little of your clothing budget money to buy a few clothes there, when you really know what you'll need (unless you get called to Zimbabwe and there isn't a clothing store for miles and miles).

Kelsie Lynn said...

WELL FRICK. EVERYONE IS LEAVING ME.


i suppose i am super happy for you..

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow, A mission. That is so awesome. I'm so excited for you. You will learn so much and with your big heart, I can see you as the right tool the Lord needs. I can't wait to see where you go, and watch you grow. You'll be in my prayers while you get ready to serve.

Lawsy said...

What? Me too!

Leash said...

yes!!! you will be SO good, miss grace! :)