Sunday, April 25, 2010

Hurry up and wait

Finish Finals......................................................√
Report on Graduation........................................√
Cleaning check..................................................√
Switch housing contract....................................√
Go home for Chantelles mission farewell...........√
Submit mission papers......................................√

The last month has been a little hectic getting everything done for the end of the semester and working on my mission papers. Well this morning I officially turned in my papers and as of last week, I took my last final for about 2 years. Now I have the summer to sit back and prepare for my mission. I am a little nervous about the down time but I plan on working as much as I can and reading several good books. 

Kelsey is leaving today to go back to Washington DC and I probably won't see her until after my mission. Who knows where she'll be at the time in her life. I am going to miss her so much but I am extremely grateful for the friend she has been to me these last three 3 years. I think that we both have grown a lot from each other and are better for it. I wish her the best in all her endeavors. 



 
My roommates and after the spotlight in our ward devotional. We dressed up as each other and impersonated them, Can you tell which on is me? 


Lauren, Me, Chantelle and Erica at Chantelle's mission farewell. I love how she is the only one not in a dress. Oh well, she'll get plenty of dress time.


I was a little sad to see her go


but very excited for her and the missionary she'll be

And of course the family. I told Dad that I need a good picture of us together as I didn't have any. He even walked outside for me.







I know some pretty cool people! 

3 comments:

Kelsie Lynn said...

I love you Gracey Loo! and you totally look like you've lost weight. stop it.
can't wait to hear about your call :) hopefully ill still be here.

Kelsey said...

i love you. and miss you.

LOTS.

FOREVER YOUNG, WE WILL BE FOREVER YOUNG!!!

p.s. I too enjoy stepping back from the physical aspects of our relationship and re-discovering our fierce emotional bonds. :)

Unknown said...

Ahh so sad. This got me thinking. WE should do a photo shoot of you in all your cheesy sister missionary outfits. You could be a missionary model. :)