In a couple hours James and Elizabeth and their little crew will be here and I'll get to meet my little niece Grace...
It's family time baby....
This video is what it would look like if we were in Florida... I think next Thomas reunion should be in Florida, just saying! Then we could really dance around like this.
2 comments:
Sweet Grace....OH MY I can say your name without saying "oops, I mean Sister Thomas"...so I will say it!! GRACE Grace grace GRACIE GRACE, sweet grace GRAAAAACCCCCCCEEEE!!! I miss you so so much, especially since I flew into Tampa today to house and pet sit for Vicky while she goes on a trip for Christmas. I have wonderful memories of last Christmas when your mom was surprised with the web cam and she looked at the screen and there you were! That was totally awesome. I will be here alone for Christmas, but with everything that has been going on the past 6 months it is definitely ok. I miss you so much and Grace, I want you to know you truly touched my life in a way that will always be with me. You are in my heart and I love you so much. I know with absolute certainty I am a better person having met you and I am so very blessed to have you as my friend and as a young woman who will forever and always be in my heart. Merry Christmas, have a blessed holiday with your family. I hope one day to meet them and to see you again. I love you Sister Grace Thomas!...oops I mean Grace :))
Diane
Oh and my email addy that I actually check is dcdallas1219@yahoo.com
xoxo Diane
Post a Comment