Monday, February 20, 2012

The Best News!

Little Messages I received today

"Aaron wanted to let you know he is getting his Aaronic Priesthood next week. We can now prepare to go to the temple" - The James Family.  Temple goal date: Oct 2012.  I think I will be going to Florida in October :) Who wants to join me?!


"...he (the bishop) invited me to temple march 17th to do baptisms!!! im so thrilled, he thought of me and will let me participate!! alsooooo, i recieved my papers today for my patriarchal blessing!!! wooop woooop!!! happy strut!!! god is so good." - Cat


I am SOO blessed and happy!!! 

3 comments:

James and Elizabeth said...

A great announcement. October seems like the best time to go to Florida.

A. said...

I'll meet you in Florida! The drive from SC isn't that far. :)

Sandy said...

Awesome news! The Love lives on...