My name is Grace Thomas. I am s senior at BYU. I just got home from my mission. I love my job. I just got accepted in the journalism program.. And I am a Mormon
Your name is Grace. You are a senior. You just got home from your mission. You love you job. You just got accepted in the journalism program. You are a Mormon.... and..... You are amazing!! You are blessed!! You are loved!! You are a great journalist!! You are fantastic!! ..... and.... I am so excited for you!!!
2 comments:
Congratulations. I'm so happy for you.
Your name is Grace. You are a senior. You just got home from your mission. You love you job. You just got accepted in the journalism program. You are a Mormon.... and.....
You are amazing!!
You are blessed!!
You are loved!!
You are a great journalist!!
You are fantastic!!
..... and....
I am so excited for you!!!
Post a Comment