This is probably not the most appropriate thing but it was the only thing I can think of to say....
I AM GOING TO GERMANY!!!
I got an internship working for the church's public affairs department. I leave the end of August and will spend 3 months there. My job description is to help promote the church over in Europe. I'll be working with missionaries, local political and church leaders, write press releases and really whatever else they want me to do.
Do I speak German? No
Will I learn? Sure hope so

2 comments:
I'm so excited for you!! I can wait to get your letters and hear of all the wonderful experiences you will have.
Good luck! Here's an idea-- sometimes Livemocha.com has discounts on subscriptions. It's helped me spruce up my German a lot since I stopped taking it in school. Lucky you to have a German-speaking brother, too!
Post a Comment