Today I really missed you.
We have no hot water and my shower was really short because of it
Today I felt disgusting.
I am tired of feeling like an elephant from my boot, so I didn't use it
Today my foot hurt a lot
I am training a new employee at work even though I've only been there a month
Today, I taught an old A.P. from the mission how to sell running shoes.
We had ward FHE at Mutual Dell in American Fork
Today Alisha rode a zip line.
I went on a drive in the canyon by myself and sang at the top of my lungs making up my own songs
Today I loved being able to get away
I fell in love with two new songs. Miles Away by Years Around the Sun and Bloom by Paper Kites
Today music captured my heart.
I got a surprise package from a convert with pictures and an encouraging note
Today, I reminisced some beautiful moments
I tried the new BBQ sandwich at Subway. It wasn't as good as the BBQ in Florida
Today, I had lunch with a friend
The dishes are done. The floor is swept. My apartment smells like my new IKEA candles. My pjs are on.
Today is over.
3 comments:
Sounds like you had quite the day. And I love the new blog layout! (Not that the old one was hideous, but you know...)
so artsy. i love it and you.
What was your bad dream? Gwenevere had a nightmare the other night and it was scary. it took us a good 15 minutes to get her to stop crying and when we finally could get her to talk about it she said "bad guys where tickling her." Not sure why it was so dramatic but to say the least we where up for another 2 hours after that.
I hope you don't have bad guys tickling you.
I do love Ikea candles and PJs.
Love ya.
Post a Comment