Tuesday, July 17, 2012

1. 25 random thoughts from the mind of Grace Anne Thomas


  1. I really hope that my new running shoes get here before my half marathon. 
  2. I probably should have trained more for the Timp Half I am doing next Saturday
  3. My room is a mess
  4. I ran out of Popsicles today and that's gonna be no good time for nobody
  5. 42 days until I head to Dallas and I get to see Diane
  6. Paul Simon just came on my Pandora! YES!
  7. 45 days until I am back in Florida and54 days until I am in Germany
  8. I don't think I have 25 thoughts
  9. Timing-oh timing... 
  10. Music just makes me so happy
  11. There is just something so exhilarating about turning on some angry music and pushing yourself on a run
  12. When I hear the Gilmore Girls theme song I get all nostalgic
  13. Sometimes I turn on my favorite songs and dance around my room in my under-roos. Yes I just said under-roos 
  14. Searching for housing is stressful enough. Now try doing it for a foreign country and all the websites are in a different language. AH!! 
  15. Did you know it is estimated that the population of Germany will decline from the current 81 million to 77 million by 2050. 
  16. The above statement came from spending hours studying the history/culture of Germany.
  17. Number 15 was exciting to me because it proved I did learn something in my world populations class! 
  18. The future completely freaks me out
  19. I am terrified of falling in love, like not just terrified but it causes me serious anxiety. I should probably work on that but for know I'll just pretend I don't care and focus on doing my thing
  20. My wardrobe is going to be changing and I am going to become a mature, classy, business woman and I am oddly excited. Bring on the peep toe heals and pencil skirts with floral print blouses. Wow, I just used the word blouse. I feel old...
  21. I really don't want to go to work tomorrow. I just to be enjoy the summer
  22. I wonder who is going to win the bachelor. I actually wonder why I even care
  23. I definitely believe that Heavenly Father places people in our lives at certain times for a reason. Sometimes it's only for a few minutes or days and other times you get to keep them for awhile. I am grateful for my relationships with people no matter the length of time. 
  24. I really want to play in the ocean right now and then lay out under the stars talking about all my hopes/dream/fears
  25. This email brought me much needed comfort                                                                             "Dear GraceI was completely blown away by the energy and focus of your application video! Our entire team is thrilled to have you join us in the fall...

3 comments:

James and Elizabeth said...

So I totally laughed out loud when I ready "Under-roos".

Kelsey said...

Jef-one-f :)

Sandy said...

I'm with you on the ocean idea.