Wednesday, August 29, 2012

And so it begins

I am sitting in the Salt Lake Airport waiting for my flight to Dallas. This last month has been insane. I felt like I had so much to do yet nothing at all. Every weekend was filled with trips back to Idaho for one thing or an other. Now that I am sitting down and there are no more preparations or goodbyes to get out of the way, it's all starting to feel real. 

I get to visit with Diane and actually hang out. Steel Magnolia here we come!
I am going back to visit my mission and see some of my favorite people 
I am going to Europe! Not to visit but to live! I have an amazing internship doing exactly what I love.
I get to go out into the world and actually feel like I am doing something
I get to step away from my provo life for a while and refocus what matters most to me.

How do I feel? Excited. Nervous. Rebellious. Currently wondering why that guy is staring at me. A little hungry but not about to pay $8 for a nasty burger. Nostalgic. Happy. Terrified. Blessed. SO BLESSED.



If you are interested to hear about my experiences, you can follow my blog. Updates will come at least once a week. 

Peace out Provo! Goodbye Utah! 
Hello future! 


"1. To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven...
 11 He hath made every thing beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end."  Ecclesiastes 3:1;11

4 comments:

Dan Thomas said...

I hope you have fun!

James and Elizabeth said...

So excited for you can't wait to hear about your experience. Love you little sis.

Sandy said...

My heart's with you.

Diane Clayton said...

It was amazing to see you Grace, I am so blessed to have you as my friend and so touched you wanted to come visit me. I am very proud of you and I know you will have an exciting time in Germany and learn so much as well as teach so much. Good luck sweet girl, I look forward to following your blog and sharing your excitement in all you do. Love you Grace.