Then this happens
and I suddenly am OK with my flats.
Other times, when I am going to and fro in my adventures, I feel a little silly with my bright green backpack. I should be more of a lady and carry a hand bag that is a replica of my elegance and grace. Then I remember I don't have elegance or grace. Besides, I love my green backpack.
One day I'll become a professional lady but for now I'm just Grace-green backpack and all.
4 comments:
no need to have grace when you are grace :)
Hoo says a green backpack is nor professional.
Dido to Kelsey. Or at least I think it was Kelsey. I'm afraid your little Grace is taking after you. I have never seen so many bruises on one small forehead. I wouldn't be surprised it we make it to the ER this next year. LOL
I love the green backpack, don't ever let it go.
Green is your "signature" color!(quote from a movie we saw together...with a little change in the wording...lol)
Post a Comment