Ok...well I got Tagged bySeth, and well like him I dont have a "sweetheart" mostly because they are all on their missions but thats another story, I guess I will just have to do it about myself.
A-Attached or single? Mostly definitly single and it will probably stay that way for a while.
B- Best Friend? I have tons. I dont know why I am so blessed, but everywhere I go I end up with the most amazing friends. Chantelle and I have been best buddies since the 7th grade and we still keep in close contact.
C- Cake or Pie? I like cake! Although I did have this really good pie tonight.
D- Day of Choice? Hmm... I think I would normally say Friday but now that I am not going to school all the days seem the same and I really do enjoy Sundays.
E - Essential Item? Sad but true... my cell phone. I take it everywhere and I feel really weird if I done have it
F- Favorite Color? I really like Green and Pink and Blue ok so I really just like colors
G- Gummy Bears or Worms? I like the worms. Nothing better than swallowing a worm :) plus they have more flavor
H- Hometown? Idaho Falls. I never thought I would say this, but it's home
I- Indulgences? Jeans. I love a good pair of pants.
J- January or July? Most definitely July.
K- Kids? Someday but heavens to betsy... I am only 19. I like playing with them as long as they dont have snot running down their face.
L- Life isn’t complete without? Some one to share it with. Or streaking, you have to at least do it once :) haha just kidding, but seriously :D
M- Marriage Date? Not there yet but I am sure it was be really random but just perfect for me
N- Number of Brothers and Sisters? I have 9 of them and I love each one of them more and more each day!!
O- Oranges or Apples? Apples only if their Fuji.
P- Phobia’s or Fears? I hate it when people sit on my feet and I can't move them. That is really random... hmm other than that I don't really have to many fears. Oh, I love to sing but I have a really hard time singing in front of people.
Q-favorite quote? I dont think I have a favorite but I love quoting movie lines. "Big gulps eh... welp see ya later!" Dumb and Dumber, it's a classic
R- Reason to Smile? Looking on your caller ID see that someone special is calling, or realizing you just did something really stupid but no one even saw it, or passing a test you worked so hard on. I don't know, I just like to smile.
S- Season of Choice? I really like the spring time because it so happy!!
T- Tag: Well Seth tagged me, so I will tag... Dalynn
U- Unknown fact about us? There really isn't an "us" so an unknown fact about me... I am applying to be in the film program at BYU... wish me luck!
V- Vegetable? I love baby carrots!! I will buy bags of them and gobble them up so fast. I hope I don't get that disease where if you eat to many carrots you turn orange.
W - Worst Habit? Texting all the time
X- X-Ray or Ultrasound? I have had a lot of x-rays and an ultra sound on my heart, which was pretty cool
Y- Your favorite Food? Anything that is free and I dont have to cook
Z- Zodiac Sign? Pisces which I find ironic because I hate fish. But I have to admit, I am one of those horiscope readers.
3 comments:
Dear Grace,
Spring is nice. Too bad Idaho does not have one. We seem to go from Winter to Summer.
Love,
Dad
YOu are so fun! And cool about the film program. :)
It's so fun to read those and find out all kinds of fun facts. I would be reading one and I would say hey that is what i would say. I guess we must be related or something. You are so cute. Good luck with the film program.
Post a Comment